Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Our TS finds today.......

  1. #11
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Great finds!!! cannot wait to see the finished doll room! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member TFD68's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 21st, 2006
    Posts
    31
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congrats on your great finds!! I would never have thought to look at a TS for AG stuff. My babysitter has a ton of stuff up in her attic. I told her if she ever wants to sell it she has to come offer it to me first.

    We are brand new to AG also. Right now we have Samantha and Felicity. My sister gave the girls the AG nightgowns to go with them. Other than that, we have a bunch of knock-off stuff from Ebay. My girls are young and just want to play with the dolls. They are not purists at this point either.

    Tomorrow I am going to the mill store to see if I can get them some beds for their dolls. Maybe I should zip into a TS while I'm out!

  3. #13
    Inactive Member marisol05's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2005
    Posts
    350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congrats on your TS finds and Jess!

  4. #14
    Inactive Member rafferty's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 5th, 2005
    Posts
    359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congrats on your TS finds! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] DD has the funky bedroom too, and she loves it. I made funky bedding to got with it, and it's pretty fly. Maybe you could find a butterfly fabric pattern that goes with it and make a quilt for Jess. Even though DD has quite a few of the AG historical beds, she still loves the funky set. I think it's because it is so fun for the Today girls. That's cool you haven't seen her since she's playing...what FUN! [img]cool.gif[/img]

    Shelly

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Prewitt05's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    126
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congratulations on your TS finds! Banner day! I too, have the Target salon chair ($.99 at TS) and I love it. Makes doing the doll's hair much easier.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member JustMagicMaria's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2002
    Posts
    208
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've been stuck inside all week (Feb. vacation) with sick kiddos. Yesterday, I *really* needed to get out and they were basically better (only a lingering cough) so we went to my favorite thrift store. Usually I don't bring my kids there because they get the gimmes, but I gave them a $6 limit and let them go wild. This is the store where I've found the Bitty Baby crib, Bitty Twins wagon, AGT yellow bunk beds, Bitty Baby carrier and clothes... I had high hopes because after this miserable week, I figured I *deserved* to find something cool. Well, I ended up with an over-priced Kit framed picture (the one from Hallmark). The kids found little trinkets (pencils for the pencil collection, a Hello Kitty tin, etc.) so at least we had low-cost fun and got out of the house. I would have rather have come home with Josefina's piano or Kit's trunk, though. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member 3castles's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2006
    Posts
    372
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Well...I've gotten inspired on making stuff for the doll bed. I was going through some of DD's outgrown clothes today and found some cool fabrics for a doll bedspread and pillows. I'll post pics when I get them finished. Haven't started yet, but will this weekend.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congratulations on your great TS finds! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •